Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
FairyKarmaMomma
FairyKarmaMomma
Мама сына (6 лет)

Now I might not have surgery next Friday due to whatever BS is going on in that bone and joint clinic. I called…

Now I might not have surgery next Friday due to whatever BS is going on in that bone and joint clinic. I called insurance utilization to double check everything on their end and there isn’t an authorization on record! Everyone’s voicemail

Is full, I’ve called twice daily for the last three days and still, crickets. If they postpone me until July I won’t be able to afford it and I’ll have to live with this tear in my hip until I can afford it.

I’m scared and livid all at once. This pain has been a lot to normalize and I moved fast because I thought I was having surgery this month. My spirit is already LOW, now this anxiety and no answers.

I’m going to go cry now...

1

Комментарии

jenx

JenX

I absolutely flipping hate insurance bullshit. I used to deal with it constantly when I was the rehab manager because it always fell to me. All those full voicemails make you all the more anxious. :(

Отметок «Нравится»: 0

Hi I am into my 15 week now But since last two days am not having good feeling....I just feel something is wrong inside…

Hi I am into my 15 week now But since last two days am not having good feeling....I just feel something is wrong inside wid d kid...all my symptoms r too less Morning sickness is gone....Metallic taste of my tounge is also less....and I feel pain in my abdoman twice or thrice which is very minor though What should i do i am very confused Already have gone through 5 scans because of changing gynec Just feel that untill i hear the heartbeat or see my kid i wont b ok....got sleepless nights

Had a very last minuet interview with someone on Saturday evening, I quickly popped down there. It’s to be a carer part…

Had a very last minuet interview with someone on Saturday evening, I quickly popped down there. It’s to be a carer part time. Supposed to be training today and tomorrow but she can’t actually start me until I have a DBS check, I don’t have the right documents and can’t afford them at the moment. & I have to pay for my own. DBS which is £62. I’ve applied for all the paperwork and whatever but it’s going to take weeks to get here send off and then sort out & for me to be able to afford it 😳 I have other things I need to pay for at the moment which is a priority.... I don’t know. My boyfriend thinks I’m going but I’m kind of thinking what’s the point for this particular job at this moment in time. 🤦🏻 ♀ 🤦🏻 ♀ I cant afford to start this new job 😂

Yesterday I went out with my boyfriend went to watch a movie, me and him don't live together yet. but point is yesterday…

Yesterday I went out with my boyfriend went to watch a movie, me and him don't live together yet. but point is yesterday when he was dropping me off his like sleep over at my house witch the mom and dad lives. I said no, his response was why is everyone deciding or making choices for you and their going to do the same with the baby, when I know that's not true. what he thinks is that my mom tells me not to sleep over. So he left all mad. and I felt in my heart that he went on and cheated on me and did something else with an other girl.... and it's 10:51 am now and he hasn't texted me at all. and after he dropped me off I texted him saying what I felt and nothing. I don't know if I'm over reacting or what or what should i do. do i wait until he text me?