Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
Sarah
Sarah
Мама дочки (1 год)

Just wondering how likely it is for anyone to have a VBAC. I had a c section with my first. She will be two September…

Just wondering how likely it is for anyone to have a VBAC. I had a c section with my first. She will be two September 2nd. I had a miscarriage back in February. I was supposed to be 10 weeks bit the baby was measuring 7 weeks 5 days and had no heartbeat. My miscarriage was actually pretty and hardly painful at all physically. Emotionally I was a wreck and my doctor seemed to think I have an incredibly high pain tolerance because I only felt pain for about 10 minutes and wasn't cramps. It felt like a gall stone attack way up high and then everything came out all at once no complications. No D&C. I would really like to avoid having another c section but I also can't afford to shop around for doctors who are willing. Just wondering how many people had a VBAC with the doctor 100% on board. I've heard of people having a VBAC unplanned because they were too far along in labor to stop it. Let me also say I 100% believe my c section with my daughter was completely unnecessary and I totally regret not not arguing against it. I went in with what I thought was contractions and turned out to just be round ligament pain. But while I was waiting to be seen I was incredibly uncomfortable in the hospital bed. I have a very curved back and have never been comfortable laying on my back. It was actually painful but they wouldn't let me lay on my side because the monitors couldn't pick up my daughter's heartbeat. Because I was hurting and so uncomfortable my blood pressure went up. That's why they decided to induce me. Once I got the epidural my blood pressure went down because I could no longer feel the pain from being so uncomfortable. My doctor claimed I wasn't dilating fast enough and that's why I had a c section. At one point he came in and checked and I was at a 6. At that point he said he would come back in a few minutes and if I hadn't dilated any more a c section would be in order. I cried because i didn't want a c section. He came back 15 minutes later and ibwas at a 7. I had dilated more but he opted for the c section anyway and not arguing is a huge regret for me. By the time they had prepped the OR I was probably already fully dilated. The whole time he seemed irritated to be there because he had to be called in. Like he was annoyed that I didn't just wait till my induction date and opted for the c section so he could get back home. Up until i actually had my daughter I was happy with him. My whole labor my daughter was just fine. Heart beat the way it should be and everything. I'm not using the same doctor but because of this I'm probably gonna have to have another c section and it makes me sad

7

Комментарии

jerryjrmommy

Ken'usha

It's very possible, sorry for your experience and like kitcatmeow8383 said it could means you need a new doctor hun also September 2nd is my 9 years anniversary 😍💕🤗

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
maxx

Sarah

Мама дочки (1 год)

I'm using a different doctor this time but unfortunately don't have any choice but to use the same clinic.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
jasthorpe413

Jasmine Thorpe

I had 2 vaginal births then a c- section and then did a v-bac...... no-one supported my decision my husband was worried my Dr didn't think I could do it but she told me worst case I would have anther c- section but I did it and so can you

Отметок «Нравится»: 1
jasthorpe413

Jasmine Thorpe

I used the same Dr but I had an emergency c- section

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
kyntonsmommy

Jessica K

Мама двоих (младенец), ждёт третьего

@maxx My son is 1 year 3 months old. By the time I am due to have my daughter the births will be 17 months apart. I had an emergency C-section with my son. And had a miscarriage last September. The Drs are giving me the option to do a VBAC. I got told as long as you didn't have any serious complications with your labor and delivery and there are about 18 months between the 2 births you can try for a VBAC. Your 2 births will be farther apart than mine but you should be fine to opt for the VBAC vs a C-section. But it's really what you think is best for you, your body and your new baby. Do what you feel will be safer.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
maxx

Sarah

Мама дочки (1 год)

Thanks @kyntonsmommy . I hope they give me the option. I also get a little worried because when I did have my c section my doctor made a comment that worries me. He said I "should" be able to have a healthy pregnancy after this. And since I did have a miscarriage a few months ago I'm worried I might with this one too.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
namamaste

Stina Walstrom

Мама сына (2 года), беременна (23 нед.)

Vbac sounds very possible !!!! I'm sorry you had a doctor who pushes csections though 😞 is your new doctor vbac friendly ? Also we have a vbac group if you are interested ! It's for women who have had or are planning on having a vbac 🙂

@jasthorpe413, you are more than welcome too if you'd like to share your birth stories with us! Maybe answer a few questions?

https://web.mom.life/chat/topic/21514fde-6355-4d1a-bc80-b0d7c9918883

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
kyntonsmommy

Jessica K

Мама двоих (младенец), ждёт третьего

@maxx I was afraid I was going to miscarry this time as well. It took me until about 15 weeks or so to even tell family I was pregnant again because I was scared. Try not to think about it or stress. I hope this one goes smoothly for you.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0