Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
Andrea
Andrea
Мама дочки (3 года), беременна (39 нед.)

Just leaving my 38 week check up, I am at a 3 1/2 in dialation and i am 90% effaced! Got my membranes stripped so…

Just leaving my 38 week check up, I am at a 3 1/2 in dialation and i am 90% effaced! Got my membranes stripped so hopefully baby comes soon! Also, they measured baby today and said her tummy is measuring very small, "almost too small" so they took dopplers on her and said they would call me about results when the DR was back in the office. Any one go through that?

2

Комментарии

melissa_luv228

Melissa Hargiss

Мама двоих (5 лет, 14 лет), ждёт третьего

Strange they didn't catch that in other sonograms...?

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
ajowens1547

Andrea

Мама дочки (3 года), беременна (39 нед.)

@melissa_luv228 they've been telling me she's measuring small but never said it was her stomach.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0

Yesterday I went out with my boyfriend went to watch a movie, me and him don't live together yet. but point is yesterday…

Yesterday I went out with my boyfriend went to watch a movie, me and him don't live together yet. but point is yesterday when he was dropping me off his like sleep over at my house witch the mom and dad lives. I said no, his response was why is everyone deciding or making choices for you and their going to do the same with the baby, when I know that's not true. what he thinks is that my mom tells me not to sleep over. So he left all mad. and I felt in my heart that he went on and cheated on me and did something else with an other girl.... and it's 10:51 am now and he hasn't texted me at all. and after he dropped me off I texted him saying what I felt and nothing. I don't know if I'm over reacting or what or what should i do. do i wait until he text me?

My doctor said he would induce my labor at 38 weeks, if my baby girl still had growth issues and if the percentile…

My doctor said he would induce my labor at 38 weeks, if my baby girl still had growth issues and if the percentile dropped to 10 or less. Last thursday, it was 10 percentile, and he said if she didn't come on her own by 38 weeks, he would induce labor at that time. I'm 36 weeks 1 day today, he said my cervix was super thin, and 1cm dilated. Is there a possibility this can change... that my doctor will let her just come on her own? I don't want to be induced, i would much rather her come on her own when she is ready to come ! As much as I am anxious to meet her and have her home with me, those last few weeks of brain development and lung maturation means so much more to me! I'm hoping and praying that things turn around, and I don't have to get induced. I'm surely going to talk to my doctor about it Thursday when I go back.