Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
Cloreesa Daniella

Hi ladys my dr wants to induce me at 39 weeks can they induce me earlier I am 35 weeks pregnant and I had my last…

Hi ladys my dr wants to induce me at 39 weeks can they induce me earlier I am 35 weeks pregnant and I had my last ultrasound today they said my baby weighs 7 pounds already and i'm high risk do to diabetes

7

Комментарии

del_1520631630_beemommyof3

Deleted

You mean can they like is it possible or can they like if I ask them. Weight on babies is an estimate. They said my baby was 9lb and wanted to take her 3 weeks early. She came out 7lbs so they arent always correct.

Отметок «Нравится»: 2
myausome.life

M. P.

Why do you want to be induced earlier? @alonsorobertcloreesa

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
evie411

Evelyn

Мама сына-младенца

I'd wait as long as possible because the last couple of weeks are VITAL for the baby's development. Especially brain and lungs.

Отметок «Нравится»: 1
alonsorobertcloreesa

Cloreesa Daniella

For alot of reasons I dont know when my last period was so for all I know they could have my due date wrong and I dont want him to be to big and have to get a c section @noahs.mommy

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
alonsorobertcloreesa

Cloreesa Daniella

@beebaby @beebaby Can they like is it possible

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
del_1520631630_beemommyof3

Deleted

Yes a doctor can induce you early for sure if medically necessary

Отметок «Нравится»: 1
ryanandgreysonsmom

Kylie

Мама двоих (1 год, 6 лет)

My doctor said my baby was 7 1/2pounds and he came out 5 almost 6 so yea it was off he was small

Отметок «Нравится»: 1

Yesterday I went out with my boyfriend went to watch a movie, me and him don't live together yet. but point is yesterday…

Yesterday I went out with my boyfriend went to watch a movie, me and him don't live together yet. but point is yesterday when he was dropping me off his like sleep over at my house witch the mom and dad lives. I said no, his response was why is everyone deciding or making choices for you and their going to do the same with the baby, when I know that's not true. what he thinks is that my mom tells me not to sleep over. So he left all mad. and I felt in my heart that he went on and cheated on me and did something else with an other girl.... and it's 10:51 am now and he hasn't texted me at all. and after he dropped me off I texted him saying what I felt and nothing. I don't know if I'm over reacting or what or what should i do. do i wait until he text me?

My doctor said he would induce my labor at 38 weeks, if my baby girl still had growth issues and if the percentile…

My doctor said he would induce my labor at 38 weeks, if my baby girl still had growth issues and if the percentile dropped to 10 or less. Last thursday, it was 10 percentile, and he said if she didn't come on her own by 38 weeks, he would induce labor at that time. I'm 36 weeks 1 day today, he said my cervix was super thin, and 1cm dilated. Is there a possibility this can change... that my doctor will let her just come on her own? I don't want to be induced, i would much rather her come on her own when she is ready to come ! As much as I am anxious to meet her and have her home with me, those last few weeks of brain development and lung maturation means so much more to me! I'm hoping and praying that things turn around, and I don't have to get induced. I'm surely going to talk to my doctor about it Thursday when I go back.