Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
Samantha Conner
Samantha Conner
В ожидании первенца

So I need honest opinions. Don't just think of what's right, or what they say is right, tell me what YOU personally…

So I need honest opinions. Don't just think of what's right, or what they say is right, tell me what YOU personally think about this. Please keep it nice and no negativity towards myself or anyone else.

I'm 37 weeks and 6 days with my twin boys and yesterday I had my weekly appointment and I still hadn't dilated and my cervix was posterior. (Pointed towards my spine not in birthing position) I'm also measuring 43 weeks when last week I was measuring 40. My OB cannot touch me until 38-39 weeks without medical reasoning. I go back Monday to see if any progress has been made. This is when opinions will form. She says if I have dilated I can be medically induced. If I have not dilated I will either have to wait another week and see what happens or opt for a c section. Keep in mind I've had a fairly easy pregnancy for having twins but I've gotten to the point my body is physically and I am emotionally exhausted, everyone around me can tell. I've tried almost every trick in the book to try and help labor start myself with no results. My question is if I'm not dilated by Monday should I wait another week or should I ha e a c section? No matter what I have a huge support system and will have someone with me while I recover if that's what I choose to do.

15

Комментарии

averysmom8_3_16

Kamara

В ожидании первенца

do you think you can tough it out? it all depends on you mama

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
santistevanmommie

Shawna Santistevan

I think if you can tough it out, do it. C section recovery is tough as hell. I only had one and I had a really hard time recovering I couldn't imagine with two. If you can do it wait c sections suck and if you have a chance to try a vaginal I think you should.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
twinmama_navywife

Samantha Conner

В ожидании первенца

@santistevanmommie, it kind of sucks because in the end even if I wait and I hit 39 weeks I'll have to have a c section anyways.. It's just right now measuring so far ahead from a normal pregnancy is putting so much stress on my body.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
kdollarhide

Kandice

Мама двоих (2 года, 6 лет), ждёт третьего

I agree. I'm exhausted at 30 wks with one, I couldn't imagine being in your shoes. I say go c-section as a last resort, I watched my sister go through the recovery and it broke my heart. Yes you'll have help! BUT you as their mommy will be able to help more if you had them vaginally. 💙💙

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
kdollarhide

Kandice

Мама двоих (2 года, 6 лет), ждёт третьего

I just read your comment. If they are gonna take them by 39 wks by c-section away, I'd go ahead and opt for it now seeing as how you haven't progressed at all! The sooner they are here, the sooner you can start recovering!

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
santistevanmommie

Shawna Santistevan

True. When you go in Monday if you can't wait let them know you'd like the c section. My daughter was huge and I had a hard time at the end I couldn't imagine the pain you go through every day. Cudo's to you though cause you made it so far with twins! I haven't seen many women with twins go this far

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
emtackett

emily

В ожидании первенца

This is a tough one. I can only imagine how truly uncomfortable you are, I mean I'm at my wits end and I'm only carrying one! My personal opinion is this: if you think you can tough it out, wait a bit longer for your body to do something on its own. The ONLY reason I say that is because I've been told by not only my doctor, but people that have been induced that induction can possibly make labor longer and harder on your body. I'm struggling with the same thing right now, deciding if I should be induced if my midwife offers it. Have you gotten a membrane sweep? Or since you're not dilated at all can you not get one? I'm conflicted as to whether or not to have that done at my appointment today. Whichever you choose to do though, your boys will be happy and healthy. I'm just trying to think about you and what would be easier on you. Since pitocin makes contractions a lot more intense you get exhausted pretty easily and to me that just sounds like an awful thing to go through when labor is already tough enough. I'm sorry I can't be of more help! I wish both of us would just go into labor already

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
twinmama_navywife

Samantha Conner

В ожидании первенца

@emkasting, if I haven't dilated I can't be induced no matter what. It won't work. So I would have to have a c section. If I'm slightly dilated they can try but it still may not work.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
emtackett

emily

В ожидании первенца

I gotcha. I'm sorry you're dealing with this, I can imagine how stressed you must be. I just hope you end up going into labor on your own since a C section recovery is so much more intense. Have you tried having sex or using evening primrose oil to help you start dilating? Sex for me is incredibly uncomfortable right now so I can barely do it...I'm guessing you're probably in the same boat

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
bianca_rose

Bianca

Мама сына (7 лет), беременна (39 нед.)

So if you wait another wk to see if it happens on its own you have to get a c section anyway? Or did I misunderstand?

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
twinmama_navywife

Samantha Conner

В ожидании первенца

@bianca_rose, Monday (38 weeks and 3 days) if I haven't dilated I can opt for a c section or I can wait till 39 weeks see what happens, if I have dilated I can be induced, if I haven't I'll have to have a c section.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
bianca_rose

Bianca

Мама сына (7 лет), беременна (39 нед.)

Ohhh ok...ugh it's hard to say. Me personally, I'd try to wait it out to avoid c section BUT I've only carried one at a time so I don't know how you feel. I've also heard induction doesn't feel so great either, but I guess at least recovery would be better. Even with help c section recovery is tough, and you'll have 2 babies to worry about. If you can make it through another wk I think I'd go with that one

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
domena84

D

I will go with c-section, even when they induce you, you don't know if you don't end having c-section, so I will just go with it and not wait any longer ☺ whatever you decide, good luck 💞😙

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
michellevaldez4750

Michelle Valdez

Мама троих детей, ждёт четвёртого

That's something that is really all up to you. I personally don't think there's anything wrong with going ahead with the c-section so if you are really miserable and you're not against having the c-section you should definitely consider it!

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
nathansmommy

Megan Naquin

Мама сына (1 год)

i had a csection for my little guy (he is my first) recovery wasnt that bad after the 3 to 4 days. i was in the hospital for 2 days they gave me the spinal block instead of an epidural so i was numb for them 2 days.

it is up to you but if you are uncomfortable do what you think is best. good luck either way you go.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0

Yesterday I went out with my boyfriend went to watch a movie, me and him don't live together yet. but point is yesterday…

Yesterday I went out with my boyfriend went to watch a movie, me and him don't live together yet. but point is yesterday when he was dropping me off his like sleep over at my house witch the mom and dad lives. I said no, his response was why is everyone deciding or making choices for you and their going to do the same with the baby, when I know that's not true. what he thinks is that my mom tells me not to sleep over. So he left all mad. and I felt in my heart that he went on and cheated on me and did something else with an other girl.... and it's 10:51 am now and he hasn't texted me at all. and after he dropped me off I texted him saying what I felt and nothing. I don't know if I'm over reacting or what or what should i do. do i wait until he text me?

Hi I am into my 15 week now But since last two days am not having good feeling....I just feel something is wrong inside…

Hi I am into my 15 week now But since last two days am not having good feeling....I just feel something is wrong inside wid d kid...all my symptoms r too less Morning sickness is gone....Metallic taste of my tounge is also less....and I feel pain in my abdoman twice or thrice which is very minor though What should i do i am very confused Already have gone through 5 scans because of changing gynec Just feel that untill i hear the heartbeat or see my kid i wont b ok....got sleepless nights