Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
Sara
Sara
В ожидании первенца

I'm confused. Just went into my 37 week ob appt and Dr didn't want to check me for dilation even though he checked me…

I'm confused. Just went into my 37 week ob appt and Dr didn't want to check me for dilation even though he checked me last week and said he doesn't want to see me next week but instead having me come in on the 2nd for another ultrasound because he keeps changing position by the week dr wants to make sure he stayed put if not we will he scheduling a c section which I'm fine with either way. And will check for dilation and possibly strip my membranes at that point if still head down.

4

Комментарии

adeprz27

Adelaida

В ожидании первенца

Are you going to your OB weekly ?

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
dohmommy2016

Sara

В ожидании первенца

Yea normally. but I should see him next week at 38 weeks but instead doesn't want to see me til I'm almost 39 days for thst ultrasound so it's just weird! @adeprz27

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
adeprz27

Adelaida

В ожидании первенца

I agree that's weird! @dohmommy2016

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
dohmommy2016

Sara

В ожидании первенца

I know especially since he is so worried that he will turn breech or transverse again which is why we are doing another ultrasound and deciding if we need to do a c section or not. Idk bleh!!! @adeprz27

Отметок «Нравится»: 0

Yesterday I went out with my boyfriend went to watch a movie, me and him don't live together yet. but point is yesterday…

Yesterday I went out with my boyfriend went to watch a movie, me and him don't live together yet. but point is yesterday when he was dropping me off his like sleep over at my house witch the mom and dad lives. I said no, his response was why is everyone deciding or making choices for you and their going to do the same with the baby, when I know that's not true. what he thinks is that my mom tells me not to sleep over. So he left all mad. and I felt in my heart that he went on and cheated on me and did something else with an other girl.... and it's 10:51 am now and he hasn't texted me at all. and after he dropped me off I texted him saying what I felt and nothing. I don't know if I'm over reacting or what or what should i do. do i wait until he text me?

My doctor said he would induce my labor at 38 weeks, if my baby girl still had growth issues and if the percentile…

My doctor said he would induce my labor at 38 weeks, if my baby girl still had growth issues and if the percentile dropped to 10 or less. Last thursday, it was 10 percentile, and he said if she didn't come on her own by 38 weeks, he would induce labor at that time. I'm 36 weeks 1 day today, he said my cervix was super thin, and 1cm dilated. Is there a possibility this can change... that my doctor will let her just come on her own? I don't want to be induced, i would much rather her come on her own when she is ready to come ! As much as I am anxious to meet her and have her home with me, those last few weeks of brain development and lung maturation means so much more to me! I'm hoping and praying that things turn around, and I don't have to get induced. I'm surely going to talk to my doctor about it Thursday when I go back.