Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
Chantilly Lace

Normal or not? So a few days ago I made a post asking if I should go to the Hospital for possible mastitis. I did end up…

Normal or not?

So a few days ago I made a post asking if I should go to the Hospital for possible mastitis. I did end up going in and they said it was mastitis and cellulites and they gave me antibiotics and painkillers. Well this is day two of taking the antibiotics and this lump has got a "head" on it. Almost like a boil that's about to burst.....But its a yellowish/green color and the skin around it is peeling. Idk if this is normal from healing or what. Im kind of scared. Should I go back to the er or is this normal?

4

Комментарии

deleted-user

deleted-user

Yes definitely go in.! Hope you feel better

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
deleted-user

deleted-user

Yes if it's that bad go.. you might need to get it drained don't wait

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
deleted-user

deleted-user

I would go back.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
chantilly-lacebb

Chantilly Lace

Ok thanks ladies. Its gotten bigger since I posted this. I have to wait until dh gets home from work to go in though. ? that's not for 10 more hours.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0

What to do with strep throat?

What would you guys do in this situation? I’m so undecided. I was diagnosed with strep throat like the week before thanksgiving, took all the antibiotics, and everything was fine. Then a week and a half ago my throat started hurting the same way yet again, so I finally went to the doctor last wednesday and once again tested positive for strep, and got more antibiotics. I was fine and it looked almost cleared up for a couple days, but then yesterday my throat started hurting agaaaiiiinnn and it looks almost worse today than it did last week. I’m on the antibiotics until I think Saturday morning, but it doesnt look like the cephalexin (I’m allergic to amoxicillin) is even touching it this time. I have an appointment with my OB next tuesday, but I’m starting to wonder if I should try to see a doctor sooner (like tomorrow) to see if there’s anything else they can give me. Any input of this makes sense? Basically I’m just wondering if I should give the antibiotics another day or two, or just go see the doctor again.