Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
Stephanie
Stephanie
Мама дочки-младенца

I'm extremely pissed off atm. So I took Riley to the er cause her bumps are just getting worse. Come to find out, it's…

I'm extremely pissed off atm. So I took Riley to the er cause her bumps are just getting worse. Come to find out, it's not just eczema, it's also a viral infection and hfmd. Over the past TWO months I have mentioned hfm to her dr every time we have went. She always said no. Has done changed her formulas multiple times and gave us creams that haven't worked at all. The nurse here said she could've had this viral infection since they first popped up. I'm just so mad. I'll definitely be looking for a new dr asap!

2

Комментарии

del_1515100140_jessicarose0602

Deleted

uhm yeah if that was me I'd be looking for a new doctor asap too!! I know doctors are the professionals but sometimes it's good to listen to the feedback of the parent too. what's it take? a test or two to figure out if that's what's wrong? my goodness. they could have easily did tests to try and rule it out at least.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
rileysmomma16

Stephanie

Мама дочки-младенца

Exactly but no. It was supposedly an allergic reaction, the dogs, dust , but no it's all of this. Just makes me mad cause she really put my child through this for over 2 months. Like really? @jessicarose0602

Отметок «Нравится»: 0

Advice please ? Long story... I'm getting married in April we decided no kids other than our own two and my niece And…

Advice please ? Long story... I'm getting married in April we decided no kids other than our own two and my niece And nephew as would end up more kids that adults and it would Cost so much more plus wanted parents to have a day/night to enjoy themselves. Anyway my "maid of honor" ( hasn't done much to help but cause me stress) has 5 kids her youngest will be around 5 months old she's breastfeeding him and keeps telling me she is gonna try and express ect... but I know she has no intentions of doing that and I worry she's gonna put me on the spot the day before and say he won't take a bottle (cos she wouldn't have tried) so she either can't come or has to bring him. I'm spending a lot of money for her dress, hair make up food ect... so deffo don't wanna be let down. But it's not just her that's got kids the ushers have kids and we said no kids. Now I know it's different as she's feeding him but I dunno what to do!? Do I say she can bring him (if my oh agrees too) or do I say she can't. This all sounds so awful when I read it but there will be two other guests that will have newer baby's than that coming and they arnt bringing them. The biggest thing is she's just not talking to me about any of this she's ignoring my messages and not making contact with me. But she's spoken to a friend about it who told her to talk to me and be honest about it all! Torn tbh as she's already not coming on my hen but still hasn't told me this!!! If she just came to me and said look I'm feeding my baby I don't wanna bottle feed him so either he comes or I can't I'd be happier she's being honest rather than dragging it out making out she gonna try and express. I don't expect her to I said it's down to her it's her baby. May I add that we fell out a while ago as she wasn't bothering with me ect any way we made up and I asked her be part of the wedding again so she could have said then I can but il have a baby then, but she didn't she just said it will be fine il sort out. So stressed ?

My doctor said he would induce my labor at 38 weeks, if my baby girl still had growth issues and if the percentile…

My doctor said he would induce my labor at 38 weeks, if my baby girl still had growth issues and if the percentile dropped to 10 or less. Last thursday, it was 10 percentile, and he said if she didn't come on her own by 38 weeks, he would induce labor at that time. I'm 36 weeks 1 day today, he said my cervix was super thin, and 1cm dilated. Is there a possibility this can change... that my doctor will let her just come on her own? I don't want to be induced, i would much rather her come on her own when she is ready to come ! As much as I am anxious to meet her and have her home with me, those last few weeks of brain development and lung maturation means so much more to me! I'm hoping and praying that things turn around, and I don't have to get induced. I'm surely going to talk to my doctor about it Thursday when I go back.