Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
Mariah
Mariah
Мама сына-младенца

Got induced on Wednesday night. Dr. broke my water Thursday. We ended up having lots of complications. From the baby's…

Got induced on Wednesday night. Dr. broke my water Thursday. We ended up having lots of complications. From the baby's heartbeat dropping to 40 to both my epidurals not working. We ended up needing an emergency c-section (I was put to sleep), which caused me I stop breathing. Leo's umbilical chord was twisted around his neck tightly twice. When the dr. pulled him out he ended up peeing all over her and me. But through it all he was is worth it! Louis Anthony Bernardo VI. His nickname is Leo.

Yesterday I went out with my boyfriend went to watch a movie, me and him don't live together yet. but point is yesterday…

Yesterday I went out with my boyfriend went to watch a movie, me and him don't live together yet. but point is yesterday when he was dropping me off his like sleep over at my house witch the mom and dad lives. I said no, his response was why is everyone deciding or making choices for you and their going to do the same with the baby, when I know that's not true. what he thinks is that my mom tells me not to sleep over. So he left all mad. and I felt in my heart that he went on and cheated on me and did something else with an other girl.... and it's 10:51 am now and he hasn't texted me at all. and after he dropped me off I texted him saying what I felt and nothing. I don't know if I'm over reacting or what or what should i do. do i wait until he text me?

I need some advice my ex and I broke up November 27th and we haven't gotten along at all since we have fought almost…

I need some advice my ex and I broke up November 27th and we haven't gotten along at all since we have fought almost ever day since we broke up and its about everything but our daughter. Now I have this great opportunity to move to New York with my sister and work in one of the biggest hospitals. He is telling me I can't take my daughter with me when this move can benefit from my kids and me. I've decided I'm going to go means I will be leaving in 2 months. But he's telling me if I leave he will take my daughter from me what should I do? Neither one of us has custody of her yet. Plus I have a son with another man and he is letting me take my son.