Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
Marcia
Marcia
Мама сына (3 года), беременна (26 нед.)

I had a emergency C-section with my first son and can't decide if I want to have one with my 2nd. I'm scared about…

I had a emergency C-section with my first son and can't decide if I want to have one with my 2nd. I'm scared about pushing though 😫

7

Комментарии

littlemama113

littlemama113

Мама сына (5 лет), беременна (19 нед.)

I'm in the same boat.idk if I wanna go through with natural or just have another c section.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
elijahmom216

Tiffaney Viola

В ожидании первенца

depends on your risk...having a vbac isn't something I'd personally would do considering the risk for death or injury to either you, baby, or both.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
bubblebeck

Becky

Мама двоих (6 лет, 9 лет), ждёт третьего

my second was an emergency csection too. My doctor showed me a list comparing VBAC and csection. It seems safer to try the VBAC, which is what I'm going to do. But I'm still scared, though. 😓

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
kyanaandmajorsbff

Kiarra

Мама сына (2 года), беременна (9 нед.)

I would advise a csection I know someone who tried it and they almost died giving birth now she have anymore kids

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
shay2beautiful

Shalyn Carden

it really depends on the person because my Bestfriend first pregnancy she needed an emergency csection then her next two pregnancies she had vbacs and was tottaly fine

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
shevy41906

Shevy

I had a c-section with my first and I said I was doing it again. People keep telling me I'm crazy and that it's painful. But yet I wasn't in any pain when I did it with my son.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
shurkusmomma

Cheyenne

Мама сына (2 года)

I am going to attempt a VBAC in april. the risk of uterine rupture is less than 1%.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0

Yesterday I went out with my boyfriend went to watch a movie, me and him don't live together yet. but point is yesterday…

Yesterday I went out with my boyfriend went to watch a movie, me and him don't live together yet. but point is yesterday when he was dropping me off his like sleep over at my house witch the mom and dad lives. I said no, his response was why is everyone deciding or making choices for you and their going to do the same with the baby, when I know that's not true. what he thinks is that my mom tells me not to sleep over. So he left all mad. and I felt in my heart that he went on and cheated on me and did something else with an other girl.... and it's 10:51 am now and he hasn't texted me at all. and after he dropped me off I texted him saying what I felt and nothing. I don't know if I'm over reacting or what or what should i do. do i wait until he text me?

Hi I am into my 15 week now But since last two days am not having good feeling....I just feel something is wrong inside…

Hi I am into my 15 week now But since last two days am not having good feeling....I just feel something is wrong inside wid d kid...all my symptoms r too less Morning sickness is gone....Metallic taste of my tounge is also less....and I feel pain in my abdoman twice or thrice which is very minor though What should i do i am very confused Already have gone through 5 scans because of changing gynec Just feel that untill i hear the heartbeat or see my kid i wont b ok....got sleepless nights