I had a emergency C-section with my first son and can't decide if I want to have one with my 2nd.…
I had a emergency C-section with my first son and can't decide if I want to have one with my 2nd. I'm scared about pushing though 😫
I had a emergency C-section with my first son and can't decide if I want to have one with my 2nd. I'm scared about pushing though 😫
littlemama113·
Мама сына (5 лет), беременна (19 нед.)
I'm in the same boat.idk if I wanna go through with natural or just have another c section.
Tiffaney Viola·
В ожидании первенца
depends on your risk...having a vbac isn't something I'd personally would do considering the risk for death or injury to either you, baby, or both.
Becky·
Мама двоих (6 лет, 9 лет), ждёт третьего
my second was an emergency csection too. My doctor showed me a list comparing VBAC and csection. It seems safer to try the VBAC, which is what I'm going to do. But I'm still scared, though. 😓
Kiarra·
Мама сына (2 года), беременна (9 нед.)
I would advise a csection I know someone who tried it and they almost died giving birth now she have anymore kids
Shalyn Carden·
it really depends on the person because my Bestfriend first pregnancy she needed an emergency csection then her next two pregnancies she had vbacs and was tottaly fine
Shevy·
I had a c-section with my first and I said I was doing it again. People keep telling me I'm crazy and that it's painful. But yet I wasn't in any pain when I did it with my son.
Cheyenne·
Мама сына (2 года)
I am going to attempt a VBAC in april. the risk of uterine rupture is less than 1%.