Что дальше после снижения сердцебиения у ребёнка?
update: they got my contractions to stop almost completely. I’ve had a few here and there. They are monitoring baby because they said she’s had some drops in heart rate and some of her rates didn’t go up enough. The am dr will decide what’s the next step if nothing drastic happens in the next few hours. I will need another dose of steroids. I’m praying she’s fine and labor is stalled and we can keep her in for a few more weeks
oh and They will check me again in a few hours to see if i’ve dilated any more. The last time they checked I was the same.
Mandy·
I was thinking about you! I hope it works out and whatever they did bought you sometime ❤️
Mims·
Praying you are able to hold on a few more weeks. Hope you are doing ok
Sistersmainpiece·
thank you’ll. i have to wait on the high risk dr in the am so the can determine the next plan of care
callatelaboca·
I really wish you the best girl!
M_🖤·
Wishing you the best I hope she can stay in just alittle longer 💗
JenX·
So appreciative of the update! I've been worrying about you two and sending good vibes and prayers. <3
Luna_bear ·
I'm glad they were able to stop contractions! Those shots work good...but only for so long. I had to get it at 35 weeks to stop labor. I then went into labor again and delivered at 37 weeks. So the shot bought me 2 weeks. Good luck with everything! I really you and baby are ok
Hakuna·
How many weeks are you momma?
Hoping she says put !! 💕
DragonTrainer1·
Hugs💜
Icebergahead·
Мама сына (10 лет)
💕hugs
Mims·
Checking in hope everything is still going well