Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
kerry
kerry
Мама дочки (2 года)

Need advice pick willow up from nursery today they said she been coughing alot i said she just got over ear infection…

Need advice pick willow up from nursery today they said she been coughing alot i said she just got over ear infection with cold . They ask has she had covid test i said yeah at the hospital it was negative . Now they said we had one case last week cos she coughing no high temp or any other syptoms they want me to test her again.i rang 119 and they told me not to test her cos she only showing cough symptom but it not persistenting cough . Should i just get an test to be safe she fine in herself just little cough .

2

Комментарии

theodoresmammy

theodoresmammy

You only need to have one of the three symptoms to be tested, so having a cough is enough of a reason to be tested, she doesn't need to have a temperature as well. A persistent cough is a cough that lasts more than half a day. It doesn't need to be constent, but it she has been coughing regularly over the past few hours then it is a persistent cough. I mean you could just not test her and isolate for ten days, but honestly if there has been a case within a setting she attends regularly I would test her :)

Personally if I ask for a child to be tested and the parent decides not to test then I refuse care for 10 days. It may be that if you dont get her tested the nursery will refuse care 😣

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
kezza

kerry

Мама дочки (2 года)

Thank you I took her to walk in centre one and tested her there ..just waiting on the result should be told in 24 hours time . But she not coughing all the time . But can't risk it if there an case at her nursery .

Отметок «Нравится»: 0

on the 6th October I did 2 test with 2 lines , 3rd test was clear blue digital and was positive 2-3 weeks I was waiting…

on the 6th October I did 2 test with 2 lines , 3rd test was clear blue digital and was positive 2-3 weeks I was waiting for a month for a midwife appointment.. so yesterday I started bleeding went today for a scan and they go to me no sac .. but can see a cyst or a sac outside the womb so therefore she did another test there and it was negative .. she said if it was positive it would have been ectopic pregnancy but because it was negative she said it's miscarriage. Has anyone else been through this as am so confused ?? As some saying maybe I wasn't pregnant at all and it gave me positive results