Аватар
AliciaNoelle
My daughter has a little cold and I guess her grandmother put Vick’s vapor rub into tea and had her drink it? She says she feels better but I’ve just never heard of this like it’s not safe to consume right? Should I take her in or just play it by ear and see how she’s feeling later? She said she drunk 3 cups of tea and she put two scoops in each cup.
2.7 года

Лучший комментарий

Аватар
luna_bear

Did your daughter tell you this or her grandmother? It's surprising that your daughter would be able to stomach 3 cups of tea full of vicks without gaging or vomiting, so maybe she's confused. Hopefully she's is because this is a dangerous situation

2.7 года Нравится Ответить

Комментарии

Аватар
amom21littlemunchkin

Disgusting. I think I would be ready to fight her grandmother.

2.7 года Нравится Ответить
Аватар
jellybeans33

Was grandma confused with this stuff?

That’s crazy she used actual vapor rub!! Wtf.

2.7 года Нравится Ответить
Аватар
metalcoremomx4

Whoa!!!! I'd be furious with the grandmother, that is dangerous. I hope your dd is okay!

2.7 года Нравится Ответить
Аватар
luna_bear

Did your daughter tell you this or her grandmother? It's surprising that your daughter would be able to stomach 3 cups of tea full of vicks without gaging or vomiting, so maybe she's confused. Hopefully she's is because this is a dangerous situation

2.7 года Нравится Ответить
Аватар
alicianoelle32

My daughter came home today and told me she had tea with lemons peppermint and vicks so I’m like what?? I called her grandmother and she said she put less than a half of scoop in each cup but Maddie says it was two scoops in each. So definitely confused about the amount. This was two days ago. And I said the same about the taste but I’m thinking with the lemons, peppermint and sugar it probably cancelled out the taste?

2.7 года Нравится Ответить
Аватар
massgirl

@alicianoelle32 if it happened 2 days ago I would go with what posion control said. I'd imagine she would be showing symptoms by now if she was sick

2.7 года Нравится Ответить
Аватар
massgirl

I would call poison control
ссылка/

2.7 года Нравится Ответить
Аватар
alicianoelle32

I called them and they’re like if she’s not showing any of the symptoms she should be fine. We still are taking her in to be checked out though.

2.7 года Нравится Ответить
Аватар
jujum

I would definitely take her in ASAP. It's not supposed to be ingested at all. Topical use only. Please take her in.

2.7 года Нравится Ответить
Аватар
mom2godzillaandwonkypets

I would call your child pediatrician and talk to them i don't think your supposed to drink that

2.7 года Нравится Ответить
Аватар
caffeinequeen

It shouldn’t be ingested, maybe call poison control

2.7 года Нравится Ответить
Аватар
jenx

Agreed!

2.7 года Нравится Ответить
Аватар
icebergahead

Omg yes please.

2.7 года Нравится Ответить