Мамлайф — приложение для современных мам

My husband bought a huge bag of chocolate chips from Sam's …

My husband bought a huge bag of chocolate chips from Sam's Club and I melted the bag by accident. 😭

Комментарии

— Girl how did you accidentally do that lmao?

— I used an oven we hardly use and I took out a cookie sheet that was in there put it on top of them. The stove top on that one gets really hot, I don't remember it getting that hot and they melted. 😔

— @scidg3, ah man that’s some crap 😕

— Oh no! Make it into chocolate brittle!