Morning everyone. I need your lovely advice again
Morning everyone.
I need your lovely advice again
I'm 4/5weeks my doctor said she would book be in to midwife but I've just been wondering if I should ring again because I suffer with high blood pressure, I suffered with preclamsia with my daughter and I also had some.of my cervix removed shall I bite the bullet and wait or ring again explaining everything 🥰
Tammy ·
Yeah id call.. I waited for them to get intouch with my second n they never did 😂 x
beci··
Мама дочки (3 года), беременна (6 нед.)
You think a should wait a week or so with me only being early or just ring them. X
Tammy ··
I'd just ring them and they'll give you a date for your booking appointment. X
beci··
Мама дочки (3 года), беременна (6 нед.)
@tam96 thankyou x