Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
Rese
Rese
Мама двоих (младенец)

Update: we talked and I think I'm going to cancel my tubal ligation on Friday.

Update: we talked and I think I'm going to cancel my tubal ligation on Friday.

But now he seems so relieved because he keeps joking about us having lots of babies.. 🤔🙄🥴

Tisk Tisk sir. This isn't an invitation / saying I'm for sure having another baby! Lol

2

Комментарии

bunsinmyoven

BunsInMyOven

You definitely should wait if you’re not 100% sure

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
iamwhoiam124

Tanya Tanaka

Мама троих детей

I would say wait too. My gf last year got hers done and 2 weeks ago they did IVF for another baby

Отметок «Нравится»: 0