Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
miriah

ADVICE NEEDED .!!! I got in for my induction Tuesday the 16th At 6am .. my daughter has orientation…

ADVICE NEEDED .!!! I got in for my induction Tuesday the 16th At 6am .. my daughter has orientation for school the 16th 18th At 5pm (I could choose either 1 of those days) what would you ladies do ?? I’m ready to have my baby but I need my daughter in pre-K

7

Комментарии

ksmommyx3

Ms Jackson If Ya Nasty

Can someone else go for you?

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
maddiandmyasmommy

miriah

No .. I wish 😩

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
ksmommyx3

Ms Jackson If Ya Nasty

@ionlymakegirls, ask them if you can be induced on the 17th instead and go to orientation on the 16th

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
maddiandmyasmommy

miriah

@kx2girlmommy, he said they have to put induction in 2 weeks ahead of time .

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
raisingblueyedbabiesx2

Dusty

I personally would see if they could change my due date. If there is no health problems with waiting

Отметок «Нравится»: 1
themothafuckinladymarlow

Linden

First, I would let my doc know of my scheduling issue so he/she could help me work out what's best. Or call the school, explain the situation and see if they can help me in any way. MAYBE they'd be willing to let you go ahead and get things knocked out beforehand. Worst case.... if there are no health issues, I'd go to my daughter's school stuff on the 16th, show up at the hospital at 6 a.m. on the 17th, play dumb and say my induction is scheduled for today then let them proceed to try and argue with a very pregnant woman while they find me a bed! Haha!

Отметок «Нравится»: 1
maddiandmyasmommy

miriah

😂😂😂😂lol I don’t have any health issue just want baby out .!! I was thinking of telling him my situation Friday when I go to my appointment and see what he says if not I’ll just have to wait till water breaks 😩

Отметок «Нравится»: 0