With my daughter I was rushed to the hospital because there was no amniotic fluid in my uterus. They…
With my daughter I was rushed to the hospital because there was no amniotic fluid in my uterus. They tried inducing me for 6 hours, having me on oxygen because her heart kept slowing and stopping. It just flat out stopped at one point so I was rushed into an emergency c section. I never got to experience labor. I was already past term and my body wasnt even effacing. With this baby I'm trying to decide if I want to try a vbac or if I should just plan a c section because of the small chance my scar could rupture.
diana♡·
Мама сына (3 года), беременна (39 нед.)
Same situation. With my first that's how it was too. his heart would slow down & he got so stressed. They put me on some oxygen but they couldn't wait any longer he was in danger. Emergency C-section it was.
My body now isn't effaced at all. I'm not dilating at all. &' I might be showing preeclampsia. I want my VBAC &' my OB is letting me be until 41 weeks. (1week left)!
But if I need a C-section again then that's what I'll get.
diana♡·
Мама сына (3 года), беременна (39 нед.)
My OB also said I also have a small chance my scar could rupture , so if anything goes wrong , then I'll get a C-section
Teri Green··
Мама дочки (4 года)
It's scary to think about for me. Because if the scar ruptures I may never have another pregnancy. And I'm also afraid of tearing down there
diana♡··
Мама сына (3 года), беременна (39 нед.)
I've been thinking of it thoroughly & I might choose another C-section. Just to be safe. Because you never know if your making the right decisions