RANT! We’ve been under contract for about 2 months now. Just waiting on our closing date. Inspection…
RANT!
We’ve been under contract for about 2 months now. Just waiting on our closing date. Inspection was done about a month ago. Our realtor has been reaching out to the seller for days maybe even longer (this was last week and the previous week) to have the house appraised. The sellers were ignoring her until yesterday. Our realtor went to our house last night to find out that the heat isn’t working. She told the sellers and they said they were sending someone over last night to fix it. They didn’t fix it. The house still wasn’t appraised. And we’re supposed to close next wednesday which isn’t going to happen now. If we go into the month of march, we have to
pay a total of $2500 ON TOP of the $12,000 down payment at closing, to extend our rate and interest for the month of march. Which we don’t have because of all the money we already put out. How is that fair? Because they were blowing smoke, not doing what they were supposed to do, we have to pay MORE money because now our closing has to be pushed back.
Shay·
Maybe see if you can take them to small claims court over it?
JessTaylor G··
Мама дочки (1 год)
I know we can sue them but we would probably lose the house over it
Elizabeth Hebert·
I would have them pay it or take it out of the price of the house. They’re the ones delaying, not you
Bean·
Ask for them to pay for the extra 2500 out of their closing