Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
Kaylin Show
Kaylin Show
Мама троих детей, ждёт четвёртого

Update: Evalyn threw up dinner and then had 3 diaherra diapers with in 10 minutes of each other. The…

Update: Evalyn threw up dinner and then had 3 diaherra diapers with in 10 minutes of each other. The doctor said he wanted to keep her over the weekend and maybe see a gastro specialist Monday or Tuesday... We did not find out information that we needed until after he left for the night... Now we have to wait till the morning for the weekend doctor to show up. Then we ate going to demand a transfer!! We are tired of not getting answers and for being treated like we don't know what we are talking about. We've been asking for a transfer for 2 days now and they said it was not possible since they are taking "care" of her!! I am not taking no for an answer now. Tomorrow will be day 9 (NINE) of her being sick. She's been on antibiotics since last Saturday. Had an IV since last Monday. Even started probiotics on Wednesday. Still she has had her temps rise and fall (lowest was 94.3- highest 102.1) She is still throwing up. She CAN hold down some water and breastmilk... a little, BUT she can't hold down any foods. Plus she is still having massive diarrhea. (And no the diarrhea is not because of the antibiotics).

10

Комментарии

kellyjc

Kellyjc

how can they deny a transfer

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
deleted-user

deleted-user

Im so sorry your baby isnt doing well, I hope things turn around and she recovers quick! Hang in there mama 💕 I cant imagine what you are going through. Positive vibes your way 💓

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
kellyjc

Kellyjc

I'm so sorry poor little thing u guys must be miserable

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mrs.letty.luna

Letty

Children's hospital asap if your not already there

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
danad269

dana

@kaytibug2009, I believe u can discharge her n take her to another hospital urself. If they won’t give u a transfer, not understanding how they can deny u ur wishes

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
kaytibug2009

Kaylin Show

Мама троих детей, ждёт четвёртого

The insurance has already said if we do that then they will deny payment for this past week.. plus the other hospital said that if we do then we would have to go through the er and as her current state, they would say she's fine and send us home

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mccartymchs

Samantha Mccarty

Мама сына-младенца

I demanded a transfer for my little guy when he was in the picu because of a lot of reasons. But it was a bit hard to get them to do it. They even said "well insurance will make you pay 3000 for the transfer since it's not necessary." We just said ok and we wanted the transfer. He was transferred that night.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
scruffy.nerf.herder

Heather

Мама сына (6 лет)

Just a word of advice: the probiotics may be making the diarrhea worse. Quite often, when a person first starts taking them, or if you’re taking too much of them, it can give you diarrhea. I hope your daughter gets well soon! It’s so tough to see your child feeling so poorly.

Отметок «Нравится»: 1
kkillgorefamily

Kayleee Killgore

Мама троих детей

I wish yall the best but just remember that transferring to another facility will be like starting over. You will have to pay an ambulance bill on top of it all since I am sure she still has an IV and you're not going to want her to have to be stuck again for a new one. I know its frustrating. I'm sure her doctors are frustrated too.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
kaytibug2009

Kaylin Show

Мама троих детей, ждёт четвёртого

Her doctors are not doing anything... she just pooped out 2 WHOLE grape/raisin looking objects... now how did she do that?? Especially when she has not eaten anything solid that she kept down? And the only grapes in this whole room was 4 days ago and I ate them... plus I told them I wanted the things tested to make sure we know what they are and they told me that they can't do that type of tests on them... so I said I want a sonogram on my child to see if there is other stuff blocked in her system and again was told no... I do not care if we are going to start over... I want to know what is wrong with my child and why we are on day 9 of her being sick like this!!!!

Отметок «Нравится»: 0