Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
Paola Hz
Paola Hz
В ожидании первенца

Hard decision! I have 40 weeks and 2 days my midwife say I have two option, one is wait 3 or 4 days…

Hard decision! I have 40 weeks and 2 days my midwife say I have two option, one is wait 3 or 4 days to see if the baby come by himself if not is gonna induces me or just induces me!

2

Комментарии

ek_

The EK 💁🏼‍♀️

I personally chose not to induce & went into labor on my own at 41 weeks. It was the best decision for me.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mommin.it

Acacia

Мама двоих (2 года, 4 года), ждёт третьего

I was induced with my son and it was horrible, if no medical need I wouldn't induce.

I learned my lesson for this time around.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0