I really have a feeling that I’m going to end up being induced to get this baby out lol.Theres no…
I really have a feeling that I’m going to end up being induced to get this baby out lol.Theres no signs of him wanting to come out on his own anytime soon. My doctor told me 2 weeks ago that he would induce me at 39 weeks if he didn’t come before then on his own. Last week the nurse told me I’d be checked to see if I’ve made anymore progress this coming Friday & we would set up a plan for a eviction notice. So hopefully I’ll know something then. But I would much rather him come on his own.. like any day now!
Lulu·
Any complications? If you’ve had a healthy pregnancy, I encourage you to try to wait it out until at least full-term - 40 weeks.
Deleted·
Yea that's what i was gonna ask...why does he wanna induce so early? My cousin just had her first baby after 40 weeks. 2 days before 41. She went on her own.
Brooklyn ·
В ожидании первенца
@goodjourney, @lulu85_18 i guess that’s just when he wants to do it. I’m sure I could say no & wait until 40 but that’s only a one week difference. He said 39 weeks is considered full term & is fine to take him out then
Jen·
I didn't have to have my c-section after all because when I went in for it baby was head down, so they said that I should just induce because of his flipping rate... In which I did. Ad him at 39wks 1day. I was closed and not dilated or anything and let me tell you the pain is f****** unbearable, the fact that I did it without pain meds last time is the only reason I was able to talk myself through this time but f****** if I do that again LOL unless you plan on pain meds like the epidural and whatnot then I'm sure the pain would be different .. being induced especially before your body even starts labor on its own is very draining on your body let me tell you, everyone has their reasons so if you go through with induction before your own labor for whatever reason just make sure you're well rested when you go in there cuz you don't know how long you'll be in labor .. 19hrs in I finally got to 2cm and 30%thinned, the last 2hrs was excruciating pain at its best.. I completely thinned n went the remaining 8cms, lady opened my legs n his head was there! I had to push n then here he was !
Deleted·
Yes you can say no if there are no complications and a lot can happen in a week hun. It is up to you hun. I am just saying if you want to try to go into labor on your own. You can.
Lulu·
Echoing with what @boymom_, and @goodjourney, said. I was just curious if your doctor explained all options to you. I decided to do a membrane sweep at 41 weeks and then went into labor on my own - the day before my induction was scheduled.
You can say no and push the induction date back if you want to see if you go into labor on your own.
Brooklyn ·
В ожидании первенца
@boymom_, @lulu85_18, @goodjourney, I plan on just seeing what the doctor has to say when I go to my appointment Friday. Last time I was checked I was 1 and a half to 2cm & a little thinned (he didn’t say how much) that was 2 weeks ago. So I’m hoping I’ve made some more progress since then. I’m hoping he’ll come on his own so I can just avoid getting induced all together.
Lulu·
@brook., sounds like you are progressing a little. 🙂 I had *zero* progress at 41 weeks!
Deleted·
@brook. Ok love.