Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
Запись из каналаМоральная поддержка
Jennifer
Jennifer
Мама двоих (2 года, 6 лет), ждёт третьего

I'm currently 39 weeks and 3 days... My last visit my doctor said my cervix was high and he couldn't…

I'm currently 39 weeks and 3 days... My last visit my doctor said my cervix was high and he couldn't really reach it. My next appointment is Tuesday. If no progress, he wants to induce me on Wednesday. Should I go with the induction or give her more time to come on her own?

11

Комментарии

erikasmiles123

Erika

Мама сына (1 год)

Personally I would go through with it. If there hasn't been any progress.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mom3x

Jennifer

Мама двоих (2 года, 6 лет), ждёт третьего

@erikasmiles123, but I'm not even due until Friday. What's the rush? You know what I mean?

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
erikasmiles123

Erika

Мама сына (1 год)

Just because you are due on a specific date doesn't mean the baby will come on that date mostly babies never come on their due date. But if your cervix is high and the doctor couldn't reach it it means that that baby don't want to come out 😂 some babies need an extra push to come out 😂 but if you want to wait for your due date go ahead girl and then maybe if she doesn't come out then you could make an appointment to get induced.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mom3x

Jennifer

Мама двоих (2 года, 6 лет), ждёт третьего

@erikasmiles123, Yeah, this is my third time around so I'm fully aware that babies do what they want when they want. Lol... My point here is, there hasn't been any complications with the pregnancy and he wants to induce me early. A pregnancy can last 40-42 weeks. I'm only 39.......

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
erikasmiles123

Erika

Мама сына (1 год)

Then just tell him you want to wait.... :)

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mom3x

Jennifer

Мама двоих (2 года, 6 лет), ждёт третьего

@erikasmiles123, That's what I plan on doing.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
erikasmiles123

Erika

Мама сына (1 год)

Good luck :)

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mom3x

Jennifer

Мама двоих (2 года, 6 лет), ждёт третьего

@erikasmiles123, Thank you

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mom3x

Jennifer

Мама двоих (2 года, 6 лет), ждёт третьего

@erikasmiles123, So, I'm now 3cm and 70%. I asked him if I could reschedule the induction for Friday but he said he's going out of town for a wedding. 🤔 I'm thinking that's why he wanted to induce me tomorrow. Smh... Long story short, I canceled the induction. My next appointment is Tuesday. If I'm still pregnant by next weekend that will put me at 41 weeks and l get induced then.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
erikasmiles123

Erika

Мама сына (1 год)

Yes that is probably why he wanted to do it now. Crazy. Do you have a back up plan if you go into labor before that?

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mom3x

Jennifer

Мама двоих (2 года, 6 лет), ждёт третьего

@erikasmiles123, Ikr... He said one of his partners will be in.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0