Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
Ali Head
Ali Head
В ожидании первенца

I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow my doctor induces at 39 weeks if I don't go into labor on my own so if I…

I'll be 38 weeks tomorrow my doctor induces at 39 weeks if I don't go into labor on my own so if I do have to be induced what should I except? They also said a good chance I could have to have a c section due to my size and how big he is any tips on if I do have to have one?

8

Комментарии

lakota-winyan

dawn

what should you except? mine gave me the option to be induced at 39 wks but my husband and I decided to wait until I am 40wks, and if I don't go naturally at 41 we will induce.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
reyesmomma

Crystal

Мама дочки-младенца

they can't make you. You have a choice.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
ashalee

Ashleigh

Мама троих детей

yea legally they cant make u til 42 weeks. unless medically necessary of.course

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
babybowers

Amanda Bowers

Мама дочки-младенца

No reason to induce unless medically necessary. Tell them you want to wait till at least 40

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
jeremiah27

Arlene

If they do induce you they can strip your membranes and break your water if it doesn't break on its own, but tell them that you want to go natural meaning, NO epideral

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
lakota-winyan

dawn

@jeremiah27, she wants to go natural?

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
jeremiah27

Arlene

I have no idea lol I was just giving her a option

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
alipaige6399

Ali Head

В ожидании первенца

They don't force induction at 39 weeks but my best choice is to induce because of my size they are worried baby will be big which he already is. But I am going to try without the epidural I really really want to go natural but I'm chicken when it comes to pain I really don't handle pain well.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0