My doc says I will have to do a C-Section at 36 weeks, because he doesn't think I'll be able to hold…
My doc says I will have to do a C-Section at 36 weeks, because he doesn't think I'll be able to hold the twins til 40 weeks. My mom said I should try for vaginal because her uterus almost ruptured when she was pregnant with me after her first C-Section. This may not be my last pregnancy, I'm only 26. I don't know what to do, lol. My doc is bossy(he delivered me, so he knows me well), my mom is bossier, and both options will be painful. Decisions: Push out two babies or live with a painful scar across my belly. Hmmmm!!!!
brandice·
I would follow your gut..don't let anyone else tell you what to do.
angel·
i had a c section with my first and. my dr is recommending that we try natural this time. and the scar from it i dont even notice mine.
Leigha Zenetria·
В ожидании первенца
@mam426, I'm trying, I'm so confused with what I want to do. I know since it's twins vaginal can be hard if one is trying to come out but first.
Leigha Zenetria·
В ожидании первенца
@qamk, I thought once you had a c section then you had to continue delivering like that.
angel·
no mam thats what i thought as well but my dr said they perfer you to try a natural birth @mizg1989
Leigha Zenetria·
В ожидании первенца
oh ok, @qamk
angel·
its all up to you in the end.. i am going to try natural with this one @mizg1989