Yesterday my Dr scheduled me for a c-section this Thursday. Now I'm up with strong contractions that…
Yesterday my Dr scheduled me for a c-section this Thursday. Now I'm up with strong contractions that are about 10 mins apart. If I go into labor, I wonder if she will reschedule my c-section, or let me try delivering vaginally 1st? My Dr decided on a c-section due to the baby's large size, because I wasn't dilated as of yesterday & my due date is tomorrow.
momma·
omgoodness,how exciting! I'm not sure what your Dr will do but good luck!
Justina·
Мама двоих (4 года, 11 лет), ждёт третьего
It all depends on the Dr I would call them
varduim·
Мама сына-младенца
@mommaz, thank you! 😊
varduim·
Мама сына-младенца
@foreveryoung247, Yes, I'm waiting for their office to open, in about 1.5 hours.