Ok I need some input from some experienced mommies I am five days past my due date dr says he wants…
Ok I need some input from some experienced mommies I am five days past my due date dr says he wants labour to start natural but if not he will induce me Monday... But I've been sick as hell haven't been able to eat or drink much at all I'm throwing up a lot and j can't sleep for shit should I go ahead and just go to the hospital I don't want to get dehydrated or any sicker so should I stay or should I go lol that is the question????
Lissette·
Yes.
alayna22·
В ожидании первенца
I would go the baby is full term :-)
BritniMaria·
Yes to what stay or go lol? @forever_hungry
BritniMaria·
What if dr sends me home?
alayna22·
В ожидании первенца
Why would he if he said he would induce you?
missing88user·
Мама троих детей
I say go and tell them everything hurts you can't sleep and can barely move and say your dizzy
BritniMaria·
Just thinking he will want to wait till Monday still but idk and yea that's no lie I hurt so bad and I am dizzy and unable to function for real because I can't eat ugh I think I'm going to go ahead and go
Lissette·
Go
Lissette·
Or if u haven't might as well wait