Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
jodie
jodie
Многодетная мама (6 детей), беременна

Mums I need some help long post I've been in my new home for 6 months now we're happy kids have…

Mums I need some help long post I've been in my new home for 6 months now we're happy kids have settled and like it here it's a 4 bedroom house I have 6 soon to be 7 children and it's big and has loads of space witch is what we need anyway I have a call from the landlord (private renting) he wants his property back and needs us to move in 6 months I don't know what to do the estate agent said he has another property but it's half hour away from there school and the place is very small I have 3 double beds 2 single beds and a bunk bed to take but all of that won't fit in this new place I would have to put my tumble dryer in the living room as the kitchen is really small I won't be able to get both my table and chairs in there

Living room is decent but would be cramped

Bedrooms 4bed still but rooms won't even fit a double and wardrobe Chester draw 3 of the rooms would get a single bed and one Chester draw the bigger room only double and wardrobe maybe a Chester draw the kitchen very small only 2 cupboard space for food if I decide not to take it I have 6 months to look for another place but have to go through different estate agents and they might not accept 6 children or if I can't find anywhere within the 6 months the council will put me anywhere out the area my mum lives literally round the corner to this new place and said I can keep things at hers but that's no the point shall I take a chance at this place even though it's very small but doable but cramped or take a chance and maybe something will come up

4

Комментарии

kelsey234

Kelsey

Мама сына (2 года), беременна (30 нед.)

I think if you're not going to be happy there get looking, dont just take something for the sake of it as you'll just end up wanting to move anyway. But if you're looking at the house thinking you could make it work and you could settle there then go for it xx

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mumof11

jodie

Многодетная мама (6 детей), беременна

Thank you, I've got to make a decision today or that place will go and they might not even help as I'm making myself homeless for not accepting it I'm trying not to stress but I have a hospital appointment for my son today and with this decision if I say no I'll have 6 months then they will put me anywhere out of the area plus's I'm due in 5 months so I'll have a new born as well x

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mumof11

jodie

Многодетная мама (6 детей), беременна

6months to stay for the notice they will give that's why they offered that place x

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mrskellaway

Joy

Мама четверых детей, беременна

The way my local council works if you reject the other house you'll have made yourself homeless by choice and they won't help you, so if I were you I'd take it and find a way to make it work. Best thing to do is speak to your council or citizens advice about options I think x

Отметок «Нравится»: 0