Today we had an appointment with my OB. We told him we decided that if she’s NOT head down by next appointment we would…
Today we had an appointment with my OB. We told him we decided that if she’s NOT head down by next appointment we would like to continue with just the scheduled c section on the first. If she is head down we’d like to try to go vaginally. I seriously love my OB, he’s 100% supportive of ANY decision (as long as not harmful obviously) I make regarding my delivery and pregnancy.