Joys of staying In hospital . Doctor are worry over reduce movement 3rd time I been in now cos of…
Joys of staying In hospital . Doctor are worry over reduce movement 3rd time I been in now cos of reduce movement and dehydration hope everything good tomorrow
Bluebluesky·
Hope everything is going to be good xx
kerry ·
В ожидании первенца
@bluebluesky me too not slept much due to pain and pressure . Machine going off cos of the drip too
Bluebluesky··
And it is so hard to sleep in hospital any ways, im staying in too, got to nap for couple hours only 🤯🤦♀️ i know what you mean x
kerry ·
В ожидании первенца
@bluebluesky yeah true . Hope you okay too . X
Jodie·
Glad you went to get checked out, as horrible as being in hospital is, if its needed the midwives and Drs will spring into action. You may have your little princess soon if they are still concerned xx
Carly·
Hospitals are not fun! But at least your in the best place & maybe this means you'll be meeting little lady sooner rather then later x
kerry ·
В ожидании первенца
@carlybeanw @jodie1809 they keeping me in another night cos the pain is so sore and getting an doctor to review me in few hours xx
Carly··
ask for something else if the pain is too bad. They always keep you waiting in hospital x
kerry ··
В ожидании первенца
I did . Yeah like am waiting game xx
Carly··
they all tell you different things too. I had to wait ages for doctor's.. they all seem so busy and then they rush through their visit. Hopefully though, by tomorrow you'll know a little more. I hope they don't keep you waiting too long x
kerry ·
В ожидании первенца
@carlybeanw at the moment they wanna review me at the moment and mention induced then get told something different don't know what going on. But another night hope I get the answer tomorrow
Carly··
All doctor's will have different opinions which is so confusing, you can influence their choice though - if you really want to be induced you can request one or even a sweep. I remember being told I was going to have a C-section but I begged them to let me go natural, in the end they said if I made it to 33 weeks then I'd be allowed one. She thankfully stayed put but as long as it's what's best for baby they will listen. Your term now, so it's probably more likely they may opt for an induction, good luck! x
kerry ·
В ожидании первенца
@carlybeanw Thank you xx