So I think I've decided to book my elective for when I'm 41 weeks 🙊 I've decided to go against an…
So I think I've decided to book my elective for when I'm 41 weeks 🙊
I've decided to go against an induction if they offer me one as well as I can't be dealing with all that again.
Been offered one from 39 weeks but I want to give myself that little extra time to try achieve this vbac so hopefully all going well I get given the all clear on my 38 week scan to wait till 41 weeks 😁