I'll be 30 weeks next week and I'm going to request to have another c section. Am I able to get it a…
I'll be 30 weeks next week and I'm going to request to have another c section. Am I able to get it a day before I turn 39 weeks? My weeks go by Tuesdays. And as far as everything has been going he's been measuring a week ahead. Would he allow me to have him on a Monday or do I have to wait until that Tuesday. I'd like my baby boy born before Easter and be a little healed to go see family if weather allows it.
Marilu·
My Dr said in Ohio they cannot induce or do a c section whatsoever until 39 weeks unless it’s an emergency or threatening life of baby or mother. If he changes your due date according to measurements it may be possible.
Icebergahead·
Мама сына (7 лет)
Never heard of it being requested before. It is an emergency procedure. Your doctor will let you know whether you need this done.
Jessie Lauvray··
I've already had one done. If I want another one I'm able to do so. If I haven't than I'm not sure about requesting it.
Jilian··
Мама сына (3 года)
Doctors leave it up to the mom after the first one. But I did request one for my first and because of family history they agreed to it.
Cams ·
My weeks changed on Saturday’s. I asked if they would do it on the Friday at 38w6d. They said no and I would have to wait until Monday. Of course i went into labor early but they told me they wouldn’t unless medically necessary.
Robyn··
My weeks also change on Saturdays and my Dr doesn't have OR privledges until Wednesday so I'll be 3 days away from 40 weeks. It sucks.
Robyn·
My doctor's said they won't induce or do a C-section until 39 weeks unless baby needs to come out sooner.
Jilian·
Мама сына (3 года)
Depends on the doctor. Some doctors only do them on certain days. Mine was 39+1 because of the doctors days in the OR. Id think one day wouldn't be a big deal though.
Jessie Lauvray··
I'm fine with it being a Tuesday the day I'll be exactly 39 weeks . It's just my son is measuring a week early and I'm afraid I'll have another 9lb baby. And I definitely don't want that. I even went to 41 weeks exactly too with my first and I just don't want all the complications I had with my first and it turn into another emergency c section. I'd rather just have it all planned out so I can be ready.
Jilian··
Мама сына (3 года)
I agree. I chose a csection because my gut feeling was that it was happening either way,doctor told me after that I made the right call and it probably would have been either way. I was so thankful to save me and my son from an emergency situation.
Jessie Lauvray··
oh yes if I can with this one I definitely Will! I was afraid for my first son being born because he was distressed and losing oxygen for being in labor for over 39+ hours and pushing for 3.5 hours on top of it all.