Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
Kate
Kate
Мама дочки (2 года), беременна (40 нед.)

How can I get this baby out or try to😂 Pineapple ✅ Sex ✅ Spicy food ✅ Red raspberry leaf tea ✅…

How can I get this baby out or try to😂

Pineapple ✅

Sex ✅

Spicy food ✅

Red raspberry leaf tea ✅

Walking ✅

Baby mama dance ✅

Bouncing ✅

Stubborn boy will be evicted in like 9 days if I can’t get labor to start naturally

12

Комментарии

beakymcspence

Beaky Mcspence

В ожидании первенца

Not much more you can do.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
bigmama18

Yo mama

Wait until your due date.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mariahdawnmiller622

Amber

Мама дочки (7 лет)

Your little girl is so cute I can see the her in the ball pit

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
laniejay

Lanie Jay

You need to wait until last minute. 9 more days is hugely important and is the difference between a preemie and an early term baby (I am hoping there’s a medical reason for the early induction). Each day in is equal to a week of development on the outside. Let baby bake.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
choffman499

Caitlyn Lewis

Мама двоих (младенец)

Clean the bathtub or mop floors; apparently doing them by hand sent me into labor

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
jenny955

Jennyg51397

Usally I don't say this to anyone but if your getting induced in 9 days let the baby grow till then why try to get him out early when their already taking him out early?? And im saying this bc your 36 weeks

Отметок «Нравится»: 2
cams

Cams

Just wait the 9 days.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
blessed2018w9

blessed2018w9

Отметок «Нравится»: 4
katearabella

Kate

Мама двоих (младенец)

Sorry I was 37 and got the ok to start trying from my midwife and doctor to try and induce contractions as they’d rather I go into labor naturally

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
katearabella

Kate

Мама двоих (младенец)

@sarahbethk, sorry was 37 just put my due date in wrong I asked my midwife and doctor and they said it’s better he comes on his own so thought I’d ask

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
katearabella

Kate

Мама двоих (младенец)

@laniejay, they said they’d rather not induce me bc of prior c-section trying to vbac and inductions having higher c-section rates

They gave me the ok before I started trusting and I posted this at 37w just realized I entered my due date for a day off

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
laniejay

Lanie Jay

It’s still better to wait until closer to the induction date. Let baby bake

Отметок «Нравится»: 0