Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
Sidney Mossiah

I have the choice between C-Section or Vaginal. But the thing is I’m taking a chance doing vaginal…

I have the choice between C-Section or Vaginal. But the thing is I’m taking a chance doing vaginal because there’s a chance I won’t dilate. So idk what to do? Any advice?

12

Комментарии

kaitlinbaker23

Kaitlin❤👑

Id take the chance. Its much easier to recover from a vaginal birth than it is a csection. Also they have meds and a foley bulb that will make you dilate.

Отметок «Нравится»: 1
wolfnurturer

Mother Of Him&Her

Is this your first? I'd research it a bit. Pick a c section date near or preferably after due date. If you start the woke birthing process naturally like water breaking and etc, could just try and see what happens. They have ways to help you dialate.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
sidneymossiah

Sidney Mossiah

@kaitlinbaker23, I have a fibroid somewhere near the birth canal that’s what I’m afraid of. :/ but I think you’re right.

Отметок «Нравится»: 1
kaitlinbaker23

Kaitlin❤👑

@sidneymossiah ohhh. Hmm Idk anything about that. What does your dr recommend?

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
sidneymossiah

Sidney Mossiah

@wolfnurturer, yes this is my first. If I pick a date my doctor won’t let me try vaginally. My baby will be competing with a fibroid, that’s what I’m afraid of.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
sidneymossiah

Sidney Mossiah

@kaitlinbaker23, that’s the thing she didn’t recommend anything. :( she’s letting me decide which makes me feel like vaginal isn’t that bad.

Отметок «Нравится»: 1
wolfnurturer

Mother Of Him&Her

@sidneymossiah I mean if your water breaks before the date and you're actually dialating, they will just rush to c section? I would ask for a second and third opinion on that issue and perhaps call the hospital you will deliver in and ask their procedure on that.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
somebodysmama2

Maya 🐝

It definitely depends. My vaginal experience wasn’t fabulous. I couldn’t walk for almost a month. I feel like depending on the circumstances and what’s going on with you health wise either cold be a good option. Just prepare yourself for things that are out of the ordinary.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
kaitlinbaker23

Kaitlin❤👑

@sidneymossiah your Dr wouldn't let you do vaginal if she thought it was too dangerous.

Отметок «Нравится»: 1
esterarias

Ester Arias

В ожидании первенца

I think you should wait to make that decision when the time comes because not everything goes as planed go vaginal first if things changes just trust on God ❣️

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
sidneymossiah

Sidney Mossiah

Thank you ladies!!! I’m gonna try for vaginal

Отметок «Нравится»: 1
christineg

Christine Gonzalez

Мама двоих (младенец), ждёт третьего

I had the choice also, and my sisters all told me to do c section because why go thru the pain of you don’t have to? And sure you can try vaginal and if something goes wrong then you can do a c section but why put yourself through hours of pain when you don’t have to?

I’m on my third c section and I’ve felt light contractions... and no thank you. I’ll take c section every pregnancy thank you.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0