So my mom doesn’t want me to go to the hospital. She wants me to wait and call my doctor tomorrow.
So my mom doesn’t want me to go to the hospital. She wants me to wait and call my doctor tomorrow.
So my mom doesn’t want me to go to the hospital. She wants me to wait and call my doctor tomorrow.
Mish·
Not a good idea to wait if you’re leaking. It can lead to a serious infection to you and baby.
Veronica ·
Мама двоих (2 года, 6 лет)
Call your dr now. All ob’s have an answering service.
Julia·
Мама троих детей, ждёт четвёртого
@momof2gs, my doctor doesn’t have an answering service.
Julia·
Мама троих детей, ждёт четвёртого
@mswedes, she’s my only ride to the hospital and she won’t take me.
Veronica ·
Мама двоих (2 года, 6 лет)
@juliam27, that’s crazy! Than I’d call l&d at the hospital & speak to a nurse.
Mish·
@juliam27, you need to call and have the hospital tell her that she’s risking your child’s safety
Sarah·
Yes I would go in asap.
Alyssa·
If she won't take you, call an ambulance or even an Uber. Something. If you are leaking fluid, you need to be seen. It's better to be safe. Always.
Letty ·
You should call labor and delivery
Rose ·
You should go in, Lyft is cheaper then uber
Ivette Lopez·
Like pps have said.. it’s better to go in, better safe that sorry. If your leaking it can lead to an infection. Take an Uber/lyft/bus
Makayla Smith·
Мама дочки (1 год), беременна (31 нед.)
Did she take you?