With me having a csection 5 years again due to placenta previa && “high blood pressure” and baby…
With me having a csection 5 years again due to placenta previa && “high blood pressure” and baby heart rate dropping..my mid wife says it’s highly that I may be able to have vaginal birth this time depends on how low I’m cut....but I’m like uuuhhhh I’ll rather just go ahead and get cut...I keep thinking about the what if’s..! Which I know I may not need to be thinking like that..but what if I start pushing an they have to rush me to emergency csection..?! 🤷🏽♀️🤦🏽♀️
Amy O.·
Мама дочки (2 года), беременна (26 нед.)
Since you had a previous csection, a doctor would most likely allow you to make that call. Do you see an actual doctor? If not, I recommend making an appointment. I know midwives are great, but they to lean on the natural side—- which is awesome, but for things like this, you need to talk to a doctor.
Eva Schultz ·
Мама сына (2 года)
I had a c section with my first and I’m really hoping for a vbac with my second. I really don’t want to do the c section recovery again. A midwife (here in canAda, anyway) doesn’t take on someone who is high risk or has a higher risk of having a csection.
Because the circumstances of your first was because of placenta previa, you should know pretty quickly whether or not that would be an issue again.
T·
I had a c section with my first due to stalling 3 years ago and attempted vbac. At the last minute I was over waiting and felt that I wasn’t going to go into labor on my own so I had my ob schedule my c section for the day after my due date. I went into labor on my due date (water broke) attempted tolac and was stalled once again and ended with a c section. The labor part was the worse for me and I kind of wished I didn’t go through it but also happy I got to try. I would definitely recommend being fully informed in both births. A tolac/vbac is very different then just going in to labor without a previous c section. If I had known that I definitely wouldn’t have attempted vbac/tolac.
Mj·
Мама двоих (младенец)
I had an emergency csection with my daughter and when i was pregnant with my son i decided to just have a repeat csection because i really didnt want to go through everything I went through with my first. And my sons delivery was amazing!!!! I had such a fast recovery i was back holding my daughter and carrying on my normal routine by my second week pp. I'm having another repeat with this pregnancy too. Just wanted you to know if you do choose the repeat its such a different experience than going in for an emergency ❤
Juliana Ochoa·
Мама двоих (5 лет, 6 лет), ждёт третьего
If your Dr. is giving you the ok, then it’s really up to you. I had a VBAC 17 months after csection. It was the best decision ever! Recovery is like, you give birth and it’s over! I’m not gonna lie, there was times while I was pushing that I just wanted to give up. My mentality was that I at least give it a try, but was ok with having a csection.