Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
Mindallia Bizardi
Mindallia Bizardi
В ожидании первенца

I’m 37 weeks and 5 days I went to the doctor this morning she told me I’m 2 cm dilated I’m having…

I’m 37 weeks and 5 days I went to the doctor this morning she told me I’m 2 cm dilated I’m having contractions but she sent me home till they get more intense but I tested positive for group B strep and I think I’m leaking fluid should I wait for the contractions to get worse or should I call to see if I should come in?

8

Комментарии

boymomx4

Boymomx4+1girl

If you think your leaking fluid no don’t wait go in now!

Отметок «Нравится»: 2
melissaortega1995

Melissa Ortega

Мама дочки (1 год), беременна (39 нед.)

Go in

Отметок «Нравится»: 1
ellyium

Elisabeth Ortega-Bailey

Go in for antibiotics! And good luck !

Отметок «Нравится»: 1
mindallia.bizardi

Mindallia Bizardi

В ожидании первенца

I’m going on!

Отметок «Нравится»: 2
gorjess.momx3

🍀👑Jessica💋💍💕

Don't wait, go in and good luck mama💕💕

Отметок «Нравится»: 1
ambers14

Amber

Go in, you need antibiotics

Отметок «Нравится»: 1
_dezzy

_dezzy

@mindallia.bizardi how did everything turn out?

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mindallia.bizardi

Mindallia Bizardi

В ожидании первенца

@_dezzy, they sent me home. I’m still pregnant😩

Отметок «Нравится»: 0