So frustrated! We have to move out next Sunday and we still don't know where we are going! The…
So frustrated!
We have to move out next Sunday and we still don't know where we are going! The second house we put an offer on still hasn't given us a yes or a no. The wife is 8 months pregnant with baby #4 so they want to buy a 5 bedroom house. After we put the offer on it, they came back and asked for a purchase contingency, meaning if they don't find a house they don't have to sell us theirs. Then we would be back to square one. We went back and said no, but we'd give them a 60 day rent back option and we are stilling waiting to hear back. Now they are meeting with builders to possibly build a home. I am not sure if that means they will hold off on selling altogether or if they will need to sell and rent while their house is being built. I just wish they would tell us either way! I would rather hear a no so at least I could plan our next steps! I don't even know how to pack because I don't know if I'm staying with family for a few weeks (in which case we will just need clothes, toiletries and toys) OR if we need to get a rental for a few months, in which case we will need so much more.
Ashley Roan·
Thank you! Me too, I just wish we knew one way or the other. At least I could plan accordingly!
Ashley Roan·
I think they have a week. I just feel like they jumped the gun by putting their house on the market. It seems like they don't truly know if they want to move or not. Now I'm just in LOOOVEE with the house and want it so badly!
deleted-user·
That really sucks, I'm so sorry you're under so much stress, especially with your new bean baking! (I swear I'm not a stalker, I just remember seeing your post)
I would pack the things you'll need for a few weeks in suitcases or boxes that you keep aside in case you have to stay with family. And if you do get the house you'll have those things readily available which makes the first week or so at the new house a little easier. Good luck mama!