Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
Angeliz27

IVF transfer postponed for July

IVF transfer postponed for July

Transfer is moved to July ? my endo thickness is too thick. Retrieval will be done on Saturday. If in July my endo thickness is too thick then I will need a scratch / biopsy to see why is so thick. Am a little disappointed but Doc knows best. Endo thickness is 22 ? not recommended to do transfer because it won't implant

10

Комментарии

deleted-user

deleted-user

I m so sorry to hear that, I don't have experience with this but just want to say good luck (hugs)

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
angeliz27

Angeliz27

Thank you so much

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
deleted-user

deleted-user

Hummmm I didn't know your lining could be "too thick" ....I thought the thicker the better for transfer . But if the doctor said it's too thick , they know best. In this process we all experience some sort of delay or unforeseen part of the process. Everything will be fine. It's better to have a delay and success than to rush the process and risk it not working. Hugs

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
angeliz27

Angeliz27

Thanks for your support. I didn't know that either but after researching it I have read that it can interfere with implantation. Saturday I'll have retrieval and hoping for my frozen transfer next month ??

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
deleted-user

deleted-user

Same here I had my retrieval done at the end of May but my RE recommended to wait for transfer due to a too thick uterine lining. She believes my body reacted to the meds and thinks it's polyps. So I go in for a hysteroscopy this month and will hopefully transfer next month. ?????? Just remember you want the most optimal conditions for your embie.... it will all work out!

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
angeliz27

Angeliz27

I agree with you. They are going to see if it was due to meds that my endo got too thick and if it wasn't due to endo then I'll have the same procedure as you prior to transfer

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
deleted-user

deleted-user

What meds were you on Angi?

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
angeliz27

Angeliz27

Menupor, gonal f, ganirelix, pregnyl, Lupron and an antibiotic starting today. I don't think they will have me use progesterone but it was also prescribed.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
deleted-user

deleted-user

Angel when are you scheduled now then to start the process over again?

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
angeliz27

Angeliz27

I had egg retrieval on Saturday. So far I have 15 embryos. Planing to do frozen transfer in July if my endo lining isn't too thick again.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0