My doctor is sending me to get a second opinion on my ultrasound to see if they can get better…
My doctor is sending me to get a second opinion on my ultrasound to see if they can get better measuring on the baby. Right now baby is measuring 40 weeks and 10lbs and my doctor is just really concerned that baby might get stuck and us risking her life. He said that he wishes that I could get induced but since I’m still not open he doesn’t want to cause harm and just play it safe with a csection. So tomorrow we will find out what’s going to happen. At this point I just want to make the safest decision for my baby and I. I know I’m small and pushing a big baby it can be dangerous so I know I didn’t want the csection but at this point I think I’m ok with this.😭😩😩😩
Shell·
В ожидании первенца
Hi
Shell·
В ожидании первенца
I'm 38 weeks I'm measuring 42 baby is weighing 9lbs 2 oz
Shell·
В ожидании первенца
Hopefully doctors figure out what they are going to do because I don't want to wait until last minute and not have him fit because he is to big
kammy·
Мама сына (1 год)
Wow that's huge. If that's accurate they should be watching you closer @futureme123
Clara eakin·
Мама дочки (1 год)
My baby was over 9lbs and I had her naturally just fine some women are just meant to have big baby’s are body’s are created to do this so don’t try to worry it’s possible
Cecy Mitchell✌️·
@clara_eakin, yeah I wasn’t trying to worry at first but we discuss our options and we think a csection would play better. I’m too short and he said that since my husband is tall and has wide arms that he’s concerned that the baby would get stuck and risking her life. I wanted to ignore the csection but at this point I’m scared of something bad happening so that’s why we are getting a second opinion