@beemommyof3, it’s my son’s & it’s an ear reading. I just got off the phone with the on call doctor & she said to wait an hour after giving Tylenol & see if it drops down
Honestly I wouldn’t wait, 105 is high enough to have a fever induced seizure. If you have another device for temp use it and see if it reads the same. If so, take him to ER. I’m not one to go to ER either, but that’s very unsafe temo! No matter what age
I would definitely take him in I wouldn't wait.. Same thing happen with my daughter I did the same as you as calling they said the same thing to me got off the phone with them and in 2 minutes she had a seizure had to call the ambulance because she was shaking it took my daughter a hour to get back to her normal self not trying to scare you but you never know if the Tylenol will help him or not.. Better be safe then sorry
@mommieof2babies, it’s dropped to 101.6 now but I’m debating on if I should still take him in. After ^ that reading I was getting 103.5 so I’m wondering if maybe the above one was off 😩 this is so terrifying. I just want him to feel better!
Please be careful and keep an eye out because i did the same and my daughter had a seizure and i had to call the ambulance 😔😔😔. I hope he feels better!!!
@steffyyphung, he’s sleeping now so I’m being super paranoid & not letting myself fall asleep so I can keep checking his temp 😩 I just checked again & we’re still at 101.6
@mrssanderson, yeah as long as his temp is going down. Try to get some rest too Mama! Use a wet cloth for his forehead and make sure he isn’t wearing too much clothes or even no shirt at all.
@mrssanderson I know hun but its a good sign that the Tylenol is bringing the fever down. I would do what @steffyyphung said try not layer him and try letting him sleep with no shirt on and a wet clothe for his forehead to see if it goes down more it will make him fell comfortable.. If he is resting I would rest mama... I'm sorry hun and I hope ot keeps going down to where he feels better... 💙💚
Deleted·
Whose temp is it and where was it taken?
🌸💀·
@beemommyof3, it’s my son’s & it’s an ear reading. I just got off the phone with the on call doctor & she said to wait an hour after giving Tylenol & see if it drops down
M❤️M·
Omg I definitely would not be waiting!!! That poor baby I hope he gets better
Candace·
Мама сына (1 год), беременна (34 нед.)
Honestly I wouldn’t wait, 105 is high enough to have a fever induced seizure. If you have another device for temp use it and see if it reads the same. If so, take him to ER. I’m not one to go to ER either, but that’s very unsafe temo! No matter what age
Christal🎃⛄·
I would definitely take him in I wouldn't wait.. Same thing happen with my daughter I did the same as you as calling they said the same thing to me got off the phone with them and in 2 minutes she had a seizure had to call the ambulance because she was shaking it took my daughter a hour to get back to her normal self not trying to scare you but you never know if the Tylenol will help him or not.. Better be safe then sorry
Christal🎃⛄·
Hope he feels better
🌸💀·
@mommieof2babies, it’s dropped to 101.6 now but I’m debating on if I should still take him in. After ^ that reading I was getting 103.5 so I’m wondering if maybe the above one was off 😩 this is so terrifying. I just want him to feel better!
steffy phung·
Мама двоих (3 года, 5 лет), ждёт третьего
Please be careful and keep an eye out because i did the same and my daughter had a seizure and i had to call the ambulance 😔😔😔. I hope he feels better!!!
🌸💀·
@steffyyphung, he’s sleeping now so I’m being super paranoid & not letting myself fall asleep so I can keep checking his temp 😩 I just checked again & we’re still at 101.6
steffy phung·
Мама двоих (3 года, 5 лет), ждёт третьего
@mrssanderson, yeah as long as his temp is going down. Try to get some rest too Mama! Use a wet cloth for his forehead and make sure he isn’t wearing too much clothes or even no shirt at all.
Christal🎃⛄·
@mrssanderson I know hun but its a good sign that the Tylenol is bringing the fever down. I would do what @steffyyphung said try not layer him and try letting him sleep with no shirt on and a wet clothe for his forehead to see if it goes down more it will make him fell comfortable.. If he is resting I would rest mama... I'm sorry hun and I hope ot keeps going down to where he feels better... 💙💚