Since we have a fam history of allergic reactions i wanted to get my youngest sons shots spread out…
Since we have a fam history of allergic reactions i wanted to get my youngest sons shots spread out to avoid reactions or anything . I wanted to wait till he was a little bigger but he had to start daycare sooner than expected he had a reaction breaking out in rash and lumps all up his leg i took him to doctor they labled it vaccine reaction . I asked if its safe to continue shots for him they said I dont know . . thanks helps a lot . maybe my pediatrician will know a little more than the children's er doctor idk .
Deleted·
Mine had the same. I delay mine for that reason
Adrienne·
Мама двоих (1 год, 4 года)
@beemommyof3 my oldest i waited till he was three spread them out but my youngest I just don't want him around so many kids in daycare no shots how long do you delay yours im not really sure what to do .
Deleted·
I just get one every 2 weeks during the series and a few I don't get. I dont delay them for years tho
Adrienne·
Мама двоих (1 год, 4 года)
@beemommyof3 you see i was spreading monthly and this still happened ugh .
Adrienne·
Мама двоих (1 год, 4 года)
@beemommyof3 it was three diseases at a time idk .
Angela·
@adriennelea i chose not to vaccinate my daughter, i at first thought of jus delaying her shots she had a doctor that moved and he told me he didn't believe that babies needed all the vaccinations they are given they can wait till they're older to receive all the hep b I remember him telling me there's a book that's out there I cannot remember the name that talks about delaying vaccinations and how to do it
Adrienne·
Мама двоих (1 год, 4 года)
@preciouslove man im so scared right now I hope my baby ok .!
kammy·
Мама сына (1 год)
Ugh sorry. Hope your son is okay. He will likely continue to have allergic reactions. If not from the vaccines themselves, from food or additives in the future. It's a slippery slope of wanting our kids to be protected but also facing adverse reactions.
Angela·
@adriennelea im sure he will be ok hun try not to worry and research more before getting him anymore shots