Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
Amber

So I had an appointment with my ob plus surgery Dr today I have till I'm 28 weeks to decide if I'm…

So I had an appointment with my ob plus surgery Dr today I have till I'm 28 weeks to decide if I'm okay with my drs opition or if I want bc any have advice should I just do bc for now after my baby gets here ur get my tubes tied

7

Комментарии

50.shades.of.tired

Victoria

Are you scared of the surgery? I had it done and overall its not bad and I recovered in a week

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
proudmommieof3

Amber

@mommy2be3 no I just don't know if I want more kids after this one

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
proudmommieof3

Amber

I never had surgery before neither

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
50.shades.of.tired

Victoria

That's understandable. I waited 8 months after I had my daughter before I decided I didn't want any more. Unfortunately by that time I was already pregnant but didn't know until a month after my surgery.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
proudmommieof3

Amber

@mommy2be3 to be honest I want more but I'm not sure if I want to put my body through a nother pregnancy

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
50.shades.of.tired

Victoria

Well then I'd do BC until you decide. You don't want to have regrets later. Honestly I thought I didn't want more or I guess my hubby didn't lol but I'm happy about this last one.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
proudmommieof3

Amber

@mommy2be3 and congrats on the baby

Отметок «Нравится»: 0