Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
Alyssa
Alyssa
Мама дочки-младенца

When should I take my daughter to the ER? We have 3 different thermometers and her temp on them were…

When should I take my daughter to the ER?

We have 3 different thermometers and her temp on them were 101.1, 99.9, and 99.6

Her head is hot but the rest of her body is cold. She doesnt have much symptoms except she wants to be held all the time, if we put her down she will cry. Even if she falls asleep she will wake up and cry. Im really worried please give some advice.

18

Комментарии

mommyof5littlebears

Robyn

Yes

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mommyof5littlebears

Robyn

How did you take her temp?

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mommysbabies

Ashley

Мама двоих (младенец), ждёт третьего

Try Tylenol to see if it brings fever down

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
wynter4ever7

Alyssa

Мама дочки-младенца

Mouth and underarm

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
emmajeremy2627

Emma

When they dont feel well most of them just want to be held since not feeling well. Baby carriers are great when they are sick not sure if you have one though. As for the fever i would give tylenol for 101 temp then would watch if fever goes down with it. Periodically also check her temp:) she doesn't sound like she needs er just keep an eye on her and her temperature lots of cuddles and comfort.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
wynter4ever7

Alyssa

Мама дочки-младенца

I did so far it hasnt gone down @mommysbabies

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
emmajeremy2627

Emma

Under a year a rectal temp is best accurate. The others are inaccurate as you have to add degrees to it so its more complicated.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
wynter4ever7

Alyssa

Мама дочки-младенца

I will thank you @emmajeremy2627

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mommysbabies

Ashley

Мама двоих (младенец), ждёт третьего

Ok try alternating Tylenol and ibuprofen and rectal is more accurate my son has kidney problems and all the drs we have seen said to do it rectally

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
wynter4ever7

Alyssa

Мама дочки-младенца

Alright thank you so much @mommysbabies

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mommyof5littlebears

Robyn

@wynter4ever7 when you do it under the armpit always add 1 degree.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mommysbabies

Ashley

Мама двоих (младенец), ждёт третьего

No problem that's what the er will do and run labs but if it's a virus the two together should knock it down if it doesn't then for sure take her rather baby not get poked if she doesn't have to

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
wynter4ever7

Alyssa

Мама дочки-младенца

I will, how long do I wait till I decide to take her to the er? @mommysbabies

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
wynter4ever7

Alyssa

Мама дочки-младенца

Oh I didnt know that thank you @lovefaithkindness

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mommysbabies

Ashley

Мама двоих (младенец), ждёт третьего

After you have done both wait 30 minutes and take temp again if it has stayed the same or hasn't gone down I'd bring her in

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
wynter4ever7

Alyssa

Мама дочки-младенца

Alright thank you! @mommysbabies

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mommysbabies

Ashley

Мама двоих (младенец), ждёт третьего

No problem hope she feels better

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
melanie3

melanie

Мама дочки-младенца

No do not alternate ibuprofen. They can not have that until 6 months, their kidneys aren't fully developed until 6 months so they can't filter through the ibuprofen

Отметок «Нравится»: 0