So I go in Monday doctor will check to see if my cervix is soft or if I'm dilating he said he would…
So I go in Monday doctor will check to see if my cervix is soft or if I'm dilating he said he would induce me at 39 weeks if I'm showing signs of labor which is the 24th but I am unsure of it because with my first pregnancy I was induced didn't have a bad experience like some women but she didn't come naturally so since this is our last baby I really wanted him to come naturally but in the other hand my parents live out of the state like the other side of the country and they came for his birth but my dad is ill and has doctors appointments he cannot me postponing for to long so they would only see him a few days after he's born if I decide to wait and I want them to spend as much time as possible with him doctor says baby is ready and can come out by 39 weeks but I just don't know what to do what do you girls think????