Ok ladies I'm 35 weeks and I'm 1cm should I pack mine and baby girl hospital bags now or wait a…
Ok ladies I'm 35 weeks and I'm 1cm should I pack mine and baby girl hospital bags now or wait a couple weeks ??
Ok ladies I'm 35 weeks and I'm 1cm should I pack mine and baby girl hospital bags now or wait a couple weeks ??
Jennifer·
Мама четверых детей
I would wait unless u have contractions that are constant then pack it
Antonica·
Мама двоих (младенец)
you can pack it now
Blessed Mom ·
I think you should wait couple of weeks darling!!! When i was 3cm they send me back home & when i went down to 4 they kept me in the hospital!!!
Michelle·
Мама двоих (младенец)
if you wanna pack it you can but you could sit at a 1 forever or it could happen tomorrow. you never know
Paula·
Мама сына (2 года), беременна (38 нед.)
I would pack it. i packed mine at 34 weeks. just dont get your hopes up for baby to come soon. you could stay at 1cm for cm weeks.
shahira·
Yea I been getting told to just pack it and just have it ready lol so I think I'll do that .. I been having the sharp pains in my Vaginal area like crazy so yea I'll just have my stuff ready
Mariah·
I had my bags packed since like 34 weeks and I was dilated 3 cm at 35 weeks all the way till labor at 38 weeks 6 days
shahira·
Ok yea I don't like last min stuff so I'll pack up this weekend lol
natasha·
В ожидании первенца
rather be safe then sorry 💜
shahira·
Yes true I agree and I have 3 other kids do yes need to be ready for anything