My son tested positive for C.dif toxins again. This has been an on going battle since Easter!!! He…
My son tested positive for C.dif toxins again. This has been an on going battle since Easter!!! He had an allergic reaction to oral medicine so if they decide he needs to be treated, he would be hospitalized for IV medicine. The specialist won't see us until December 19! I don't want my baby in the hospital over Christmas! But maybe the long wait means they aren't concerned. Idk 😐.