Мамлайф
Мамлайф
Приложение для мам
Kaylie
Kaylie
В ожидании первенца

So the doctor said, being induced on Friday will probably end up in c section since I'm not dilated at all yet. Should I…

So the doctor said, being induced on Friday will probably end up in c section since I'm not dilated at all yet.

Should I just ask him if he can go ahead and do a c section so that I don't have to go through those hours of labor trying to dilate when I probably won't dilate enough on time anyways?

11

Комментарии

mommatimes2

Taylor Marie Wiltshire

В ожидании первенца

I wouldn't because there's that chance you won't end up having to need a c-section & then you'll have had an unnecessary c-section.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
babyelkins2016

Shyan Davis

В ожидании первенца

If there's a chance you won't have to have a csection then don't volunteer. I'd kill for a vaginal birth if I could. I mean it's up to you but there a chance you can still dilate or they can do stuff to help you

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
showersoverflowers

C.

Мама двоих (младенец)

I have no clue what kind of doctor would say that! a lot of women deliver perfectly fine going from 0!

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
x0x0katielove

Katie Lyn Hemphill 🦄

Мама дочки (3 года), беременна (37 нед.)

I would try to go into regular labor and wait to see if you dilate . Csection are soooo much more recovery time!

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
deleted-user

deleted-user

though induction increases the chances of having a c-section, there's still a good chance that you will dilate and have baby vaginally. I can understand wanting to just go for the c-section because my water broke naturally at 38 +5 days and then I labored on pitocin for about 27 hours before having a c-section. my step-sister was induced and dilated from a 3 to a 10 within three hours though

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
alainasmommy916

Kaylie

В ожидании первенца

True. I just would rather go in, in the morning, have the c section, and be able to spend my evening with her instead of being there all day and not even be able to dilate and have it be midnight or later by the time I finally get to see her:( ugh I'm so stuck on this decision. @babymaverick

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
mommatimes2

Taylor Marie Wiltshire

В ожидании первенца

Well girl, that's your decision. Good luck and I hope whatever you decide, you'll have made the best choice for you & your baby!

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
alainasmommy916

Kaylie

В ожидании первенца

Yeah, maybe I'll just go for it and see if I get lucky and am able to dilate on time.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
caydensmommy

caydensmommy

Мама сына (1 год)

I was only a fingertip dilated and i had a successful induction.

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
babyjrsmomma

Renee Guerrero

Good luck @alainasmommy916 I personally went in for induction at 39 weeks 6 days after 12 hours no luck and has c section. Thankfully all went well ❤️ I am a FTM and really don't know anything else to give good opinion 🙏🏼 praying for you!

Отметок «Нравится»: 0
korahleah_11

Korahleah Sanchez

Мама двоих (2 года, 5 лет), ждёт третьего

please try for a vaginal birth!!!

Отметок «Нравится»: 0