Yeah guys please pray it looks like my body has decided it's baby go time. They are deciding what to…
Yeah guys please pray it looks like my body has decided it's baby go time. They are deciding what to do as far as stopping labor. 1 cm dilated at 50% effaced. Contractions are getting stronger.
Stephanie ·
В ожидании первенца
prayers🙏🙏🙏🙏
Haley Dawn·
Мама двоих (младенец)
prayers going up, what hospital r u going to deliver at? I was at Intergis Baptist when I was 33 weeks and the gave me some type of shot that is also used help with asthma and it stopped my labor, they can also do a swab test and see if u r gonna be going into labor within the next 2 weeks
Haley Dawn·
Мама двоих (младенец)
@tater4414,
Eternity·
Мама дочки-младенца, беременна (36 нед.)
I'm delivering at southwest... Maybe lol. I know they had to do procardia last time to get it to stop so I'm not sure what they will do this time around. @haleysloves5.8.12and3.4.16
Haley Dawn·
Мама двоих (младенец)
ugh I don't like southwest, I live like 3 blocks from Southwest and drove to northwest expressway to have Melannie lol, hopefully they can stop ur labor girly, keep us posted on wats going on and how everything is going @tater4414
Machell·
@tater4414, sending prayers
Eternity·
Мама дочки-младенца, беременна (36 нед.)
I don't like it either but it's where my doctor is :/ @haleysloves5.8.12and3.4.16 they gave me medicine to stop contractions but it started all over again and I'm pretty sure I'm dilating. I'm not going to go in again till nether my water breaks or I start bleeding so I'm waiting this out :/
Machell·
@tater4414, wondering how your doing
Haley Dawn·
Мама двоих (младенец)
@tater4414, who is ur doctor? my doctor was doctor Patel and he delivered at SW and Baptist, I hope tht baby decides to just wait it out for a little bit longer, not done cooking in there lol
Eternity·
Мама дочки-младенца, беременна (36 нед.)
Doctor Andrea Miller, she is one of the main doctors at southwest so she only has rights there :( @haleysloves5.8.12and3.4.16
Eternity·
Мама дочки-младенца, беременна (36 нед.)
Same, still contracting. They out me on the next thing on from procardia but it hasn't done anything and I am pretty sure I'm still thinning and dialating. It's a waiting game now. I told my hubby I won't go in again unless either a. My water breaks or b. I have a bloody show. So I'm sitting here in pain lol. I tried a bath last night to see if that would relax everything and stop it but I think it only made it worse. @tristan-makes-5
Machell·
@tater4414, so sorry hang in there